The Dedicated K-9 program by Catch A Star Photography is unique in a number of ways.
- Heather will come to you to photograph your K-9 teams. Travel is available throughout the United States.
- A portable studio setup will be brought to your location for the studio portion of the session. This generally takes just a few minutes per dog, but enough time is allotted to let the dog check out his surroundings and the equipment so that he is at ease. We want to achieve open expressions and alert but relaxed ear position – some dogs take a bit longer to relax, and that’s fine.
- Outdoor images of each dog will be taken at your agility/training field or other open location.
- Handler/dog images available on request.
- Cards are designed with your department logo and info on each K9 team.
- Standard collection includes 1000 custom Collector’s Cards and 1 – 11×14 mounted print of the front of the card, for each K9 photographed.
Sessions for working dogs are as streamlined as possible to minimize stress on the animals as well as work around your normal K-9 Unit work times.
Within a week of your sessions, an online gallery/slideshow will be published. Samples and mockups of each K9′s card will be made available for approval and revision. Final products are shipped directly to the department.
Be sure to visit our K-9 gallery to view images of police K-9s and Collector’s Cards.
Please flip through the following book for information on our Police K-9 / Working Dog Sessions. If you have any questions about this program, or would like to receive a sample Collector’s Card in the mail, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.